SCHOOL WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
Give your school a new dimension online. It’s easier than you think.
Ever thought how good it would be for your school to have its own website? The school’s own presence on the worldwide web? Just think what you could do with that.
Perhaps you have thought about it and dismissed the idea as too costly. And who would manage it and deal with all the fiddly technical stuff? Wouldn’t it mean having to make space for bulky electronic equipment? Or sign up to heavy contract conditions? We have answers for these questions.
A solution you’ll like
Getting a website for your school need not be a problem. Here’s how it could be done.
Edge Technologies can set up a website for your school and run it for you thereafter. We’ve worked out how it can be done as cost-effectively and as economically as possible.
For primary schools we make these pledges:
1. We make sure we don’t price it out of your reach. The Website design and development cost of a typical school website is just £999.00
2. To help the website get started, we offer a free professional photography session to take all the initial pictures you’ll need to make the school website stand out.
3. Managing your school website need not be a chore. All you would need to do to update the site would be to email Edge Technologies with all the new pages or pictures or videos and we would upload them all within 24 hours.
4. Edge Technologies takes care of all the technical issues – design (in consultation with you and your stakeholders), installation, testing and maintenance thereafter. We make sure that the school website is secure, accessible and easy to find. And we don’t load it with any unnecessary or undesirable functionality.
5. We make sure the website is fit for purpose, fit for children and fit for what you want your school community to achieve by being online – useful, usable and used.
Interested? For a no-commitment consultation, contact us and we’ll come round and discuss your needs and our ideas about how it could all be done.
Your local community, your parents and staff and above all your children are getting more and more savvy about IT every term. You can be there with them. We can make that happen. You’ll be surprised how easily and economically it can be done.